Blue Eagle 1.5.2 Released (Yesterday)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena Blue Eagle 1.5.2 which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Kunena 5.1. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 1.5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 1.5.2.

× This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Where do I put somewhere, a place for people to login to my site?

More
7 years 7 months ago #1 by terrisavage
I just downloaded and installed the Kunena Forum on my page. I do not want anyone to be able to see the threads unless the log in. When I select that feature then click on the forum the message says you must log in to see this feature but there is not place to log in - what am I doing wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sozzled
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, terrisavage, and welcome to Kunena.

I don't fully understand your problem and this is not a Kunena issue but a web-design issue. You have to put, somewhere on your site, a place for people to login. Do you know how to do that?

More
7 years 7 months ago #3 by terrisavage
I installed the forum on my site and need to restrict the public from seeing the threads as well. So I set the setting in the security manager and now when you click on the forum it says you have to log in but there is not place to log in.

How do I set the setting to secure (no viewing of threads but provide them a way to log in.

• sozzled
  • Visitor
7 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Thank you, Terri, I "heard" you the first time.

As I tried to explain before, it's your responsibility to place, somewhere on your website, the means to allow your users to login to your website. This is fairly basic Joomla: you need to assign a login module to the page where you want your users to login. Do you understand what you have to do?

More
7 years 7 months ago #5 by terrisavage
I did not mean to send the message twice. Sorry - Where can I find the login module (I am a complete beginner).

More
7 years 7 months ago #6 by terrisavage
ok thank you - I will look into on the joomla side of things.

• Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds