Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question trouble about the link in the froum not in the head of the navigation

More
13 years 1 week ago #1 by nkisolution
Hi I´m from germany and have a problem with the newest version forum 1.6.3 and joomla seo on , rewirte on , html no in joomla 1.5.22
I have delete the forum navigation out of kunena and set new navigation over the kunena menu all run fins.
But

in the forum, when I click the cat´s or anything outside the kunena menu nothing will run well.
the browser send an error. When I set the SEO in Joomla back all is run well. I don´t have install other SEF components. So what I have to do to get a correct url like domain/welcom/hgdh not domain/index.php? ... Please help me

the config copy past over the kunena tool report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 92M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : ConsultingMarschall | author: NKiSolution Norbert Kittelberger | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 14 Februar 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 16 hours ago #2 by joelouw
Have the same problem, have you found a solution yet?

More
13 years 14 hours ago #3 by sozzled
I cant say, for sure, if these two problems have the same symptoms (or the same cause) or not. In joelouw's case, the problem (and the answer) is covered by [Merged topic] "This webpage has a redirect loop" and I think that's where you need to look first. I hope this helps.

More
13 years 3 hours ago #4 by joelouw
Thank you, I found the answer in those 37 pages. AT LAST :woohoo:

More
13 years 3 hours ago #5 by sozzled
Yes, the answer is in there. Maybe it would be a good idea if we wrote a Wiki article (like we did to address the Mootools problems that people have had with J! 1.5.x). We could then point people to the Wiki article, just like we're now pointing people to the article(s) about Mootools in If you are having problems with K 1.6, please read this first .

If someone would like to summarise the procedure, so that other people can follow it, post it on the forum (or send it to me by email), I could "massage" it into Wiki format and then we'll have a useful resource for everyone else. What do you think?

More
13 years 1 hour ago #6 by nkisolution
Hi together,

I`m found a solution!

Please backup the system and DB of joomla.
After them deinstall the forum software.
Revisit to control the config of the seo part
install again the kunena software
dicide to install with the customs data of the old forum version.

ready well done

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds