Kunena 6.2.4 Released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.4 [K 6.2.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How do you enable mootools in Joomla 1.6?

More
12 years 11 months ago #1 by a3botes
Hi how do you enable mootools in Joomla 1.6

seems you need it and i think it is not enabled...

Cant find it under plugins :(
Please help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

In Joomla 1.6.x, Mootools 1.3 is loaded by default and there is no plugin for that

What is your issue ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #3 by a3botes
When i try to edit my profile in the forum it saves but there is no change.

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by xillibit
Please use K1.6.3 and Joomla! 1.6.1

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #5 by a3botes
Hi
I checked and that is the versions i'm using. I can change everything but when i save it don't apply although it says save successful

I installed it all today with newest versions
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by a3botes.

More
12 years 11 months ago #6 by xillibit
Put here, your kunena report configuration setting like that i cann see the version that you are using

More
12 years 11 months ago #7 by a3botes
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 32M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : design1 | author: Adrian | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2011-03-29

Kunena default template details : Euro-Brown | author: Mizunga | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-12-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2)

More
12 years 11 months ago #8 by xillibit
So, you don't using j1.6.1, so i advise you to upgrade to this version, j1.6.0 is deprecated now

The following user(s) said Thank You: a3botes

More
12 years 11 months ago #9 by a3botes
Thank you, missed that one lol

This is a silly q, how do i upgrade it to 1.6.1 Very new to this.

More
12 years 11 months ago #10 by xillibit
Download the patch package 1.6.0 to 1.6.1 and replace the files, make a backup before if something goes wrong after the upgrade

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds