Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question SOLVED/ERLEDIGT: RSS Feed dont work in Kunena but Joomla! Joomla 1.5.22 and Kunena 1.6

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by Sicknature_
Hello there,

im using Kunena 1.6 since 1 day and i really love the kunena 1.6 forum.

The only problem is that the rss feed doesnt work!

The RSS Feed for my frontpage articles in Joomla work perfectly, but in Kunena it is outputted without any design...

( EDIT : It doesnt work even if SEF is disabled, btw. RSS configuration in Kunena settings are all enabled )

A link to the Forum RSS: linkshrink.de/24799/

A Link to the Joomla! RSS : linkshrink.de/24800/

Here is my Configuration File:

deleted
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Sicknature_.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
Can you post a link to your Kunena forum, please?

It is my suspicion that you have a customised redirection on your site or built into your .htaccess file.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sicknature_

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #3 by Sicknature_
Im really sorry for that late response,
Warning: Spoiler!

More
12 years 11 months ago #4 by xillibit
Hello,

You have javascript and css put in your rss feed, it's the reason why it doens't work :
Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> /*********************************************** * Textarea Maxlength script- � Dynamic Drive (www.dynamicdrive.com) * This notice must stay intact for legal use. * Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ for full source code ***********************************************/ function ismaxlength(obj){ var mlength=obj.getAttribute? parseInt(obj.getAttribute("maxlength")) : "" if (obj.getAttribute && obj.value.length>mlength) obj.value=obj.value.substring(0,mlength) } </script> <style type="text/css"> <!-- #whatru_main{ margin-bottom: 10px; } #whatru_message{ text-align:left; } #whatru_button{ text-align:right; display:inline; } #whatru_status{ text-align:left; } #whatru_main .inputbox{ width:100%; margin: 5px 5px 5px 5px; } #whatru_status{ font-size:16px } #whatru_time_diff{ font-size:10px } --> </style>

So, you need to find which plugin or module load this code.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sicknature_

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #5 by Sicknature_
Thank you i will try to fix it. Please dont close this thread.

EDIT:

The Problem doesnt occure anymore, there was a module and a plugin which was loading some stuff in the head tag.

(module: mod_what_r_u and the cb plugin: what are you doing

Thank your very much for your help.

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds