Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Error messgaes galore

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by offthedasher
Folks after almost two years of smooth sailing I am getting tons of error messages over the past two days

Here are the key ones
In Module manager:
Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::access() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/redwings/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::checkedOut() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/redwings/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

Warning: Parameter 1 to JHTMLGrid::published() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/redwings/public_html/libraries/joomla/html/html.php on line 87

in Kunena Template CSS Editor

I see this message
Warning...

CSS file to be modified: /home/redwings/public_html/components/com_kunena/template/default_ex/kunena.forum.css
You need to CHMOD this to 766 in order for the file to be updated.

when my guest make entries in their forums they see this message

Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/redwings/public_html/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.foundation.php on line 1523

I lost my site administrator

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Error messgaes galore
If your site has been working well for the past two years and it has suddenly gone haywire (in ways that are unrelated to Kunena) I suggest you restore your site from the last good backup that you made. That's my advice.

You might obtain better advice from the Joomla support forum ( forum.joomla.org ). Good luck and I hope you get things working again soon. :)

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #3 by offthedasher
Ok thats good advice...how do you back up the site? I assume when you back up you are backing up the code not the entries?

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Error messgaes galore
I take it that you do not have a backup of your website? That's not a good start. We recommend Akeeba Backup as a way of backing you your site. Akeeba Backup zips your website (your folders/files) and database into one handy package that you can easily restore using Kickstart (a tool available with the Akeeba Backup distribution files.

But if you don't have a backup then there's not a lot that we can do to help you salvage a working site again. That's something you may have to engage the services of a professional expert to do for you ... and your site may not necessarily be salvageable. Your problems are not Kunena problems.

Time to create page: 0.508 seconds