Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to create a component in joomla

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #1 by Mahendran
Hello sir/madam,

How to create a componenet in joomla. I create tab menus use joomla module and i click the one menu in the tab http://localhost/mahendran/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&view=frontpage&id=5 that link is appears in address bar than how can i do get the menu id and dispay the related output.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #2 by sozzled
I think the Joomla support site ( forum.joomla.org ) would be a better place for you to ask that question. There are also some useful books you can read that are listed here: docs.kunena.org/index.php/K_1.6_Installa...uide#Further_Reading

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.472 seconds