Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Penalties for using the same IP address on all forum entries

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by craig
I have switched forums from bbpress to Kunena, and have been reposting forum posts from the old forums. However i just realized that all the posts are from the same ip address - mine.

My question is, will this be a problem in any way, say with google, who may recognize the same ip address for all the posts, and then penalize my site for it?

Does anyone know about this?
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
This is the very first time, in over 15 years that I have been using the Internet, that I have ever seen this question asked, anywhere, about this subject. I do not think that it's appropriate for www.kunena.org to comment on the penalties, the terms of conduct or services offered by Internet search engines.

If you are concerned about the terms of conduct, services and possible penalties that Internet search engines may impose for technical reasons such as the one you have mentioned, I think you should take those matters to the relevant search engine proprietors. Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: craig
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds