Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Time Zone & Local Time

More
13 years 3 weeks ago - 13 years 3 weeks ago #1 by nelicopterr
hello,

i have just recently opened a site with joomla and when I go onto my profile on the kunena forum the time zone states: GMT 0:00 and the local time states an hour behind this.

a lot of users are indeed from the US and I am from the UK and it is displaying the wrong time no maater how much we have tried to change the Global Configuration Settings on Joomla and the settings on our Kunena Forum.

please help!?
Last edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by nelicopterr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Time Zone & Local Time
Joomla 1.5 does not have the means to allow for daylight saving time. I think this is a Joomla issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.321 seconds