Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question how to to display the forum entry page merged with other articles on a start page

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #1 by gho
Hi,
initially a generell question how to do ( to display some text content on home page in addition to 2 articles without using iframe or wrapper for reason that I don't want to see the whole page with logo and more...) I found out that there is a plugin to use see here.

But I would like to have my two articles on first position in two columns and the Kunena Forum after this on the whole width of the page.
With category blog for the menu item I reached to have the three "articles" in three columns, or the forum as leading over the hole width, but this is not what I want.

Thanks for everey idea how to solve the apparition of this.
Regards
gho

P.S.

I know that 1.6.3. is not entirly compatible with joomla 1.6., but for the moment everything works well and only the kunena menu disappears after a while - as it did also with joomla 1.5. - but in 1.6. I cannot achieve to create a new one.

( Users using iframe or wrapper should think about set 'no filter' as option in content /article/options/text filter )
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by gho. Reason: partiel solution found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #2 by gho
Thats a question for joomla and not for Kunena, at least if Kunena offers a solution on top of the forum categoires to place text in a free layout, this would avoid to make combinaisons of articles as described and allow a single solution =
assigning Kunena Forum to the start page and add leading text by behalf of Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.535 seconds