Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How do I change where my modules appear on my Joomla website?

More
13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 3 days ago #1 by Menphis
Hello,

I´m trying to install the recent topics box in my kunena forum... you know, that space where you can see for example the lastest 10 new topics posted that go to upwards or downwards direction, but I´m not sure what´s the problem

The topics are fixed and the are no moviment.. how can I solve this?

Thank you
Last edit: 13 years 3 days ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve relevance for search purposes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago - 13 years 3 days ago #2 by sozzled
I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by "the topics are fixed ..."

I think we're discussing the Kunena Latest module. Can you show us with a picture(s), perhaps, what you currently have and what you would like to have instead, please. Thanks. I think the resolution of this problem involves the use of the Joomla Module Manager, but I would like to confirm my understanding first.
Last edit: 13 years 3 days ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 days ago #3 by Menphis
sozzled,

look sample below, I would like something like that

It´s not the original latest module but when I said "fixed" it´d means e topics appears, but they don't move... they are like frozen

please you help

More
13 years 3 days ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Recent Topics
Can we see this on your website, please. What is the URL of your site forum? If you do not want everyone to know, you can use the confidential BBcode tags

More
13 years 3 days ago #5 by Menphis
Replied by Menphis on topic Re: Recent Topics
nah, lol sorry it´s because I´m working on it and till now it´s not on air

dmobrasil.com

I hope you liked! :P

More
13 years 3 days ago #6 by sozzled
What the problem? :S

Attachments:

More
13 years 3 days ago #7 by Menphis
Replied by Menphis on topic Re: Recent Topics
That it don´t go to upwards direction... look this site for example

digimonmastersbrasil.forumbrasil.net/

you will see something like the latest kunena module but this one moves

and another point, is that sometimes when people don´t post new threads, in the kunena module above say something like: "no new threads" and the topics that you got a pic I can see them for example, how to solve it?

More
13 years 3 days ago #8 by sozzled
The website you showed in your example ( digimonmastersbrasil.forumbrasil.net ) is a phpBB site. In other words, this is not even a Joomla website. Yes, what you've shown is something like the Kunena Latest module but it's not actually the Kunena Latest module.

I think that what you are asking is "How do I position the Kunena Latest module so that it appears at the top on the left side of my website. Is that what you are asking? You assign modules to template positions using the Joomla Module Manager. You can assign, to each module, the order in which it appears. Lower-ordered modules appear "higher" on the page than higher-ordered modules. Do you understand?

This is not a Kunena problem. This is a Joomla issue. Please read K 1.6 Technical Requirements ; it recommends a few good books that will help you manage your Joomla site better. I recommend that you buy one. ;)

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds