Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question How to Change Site Template Whilst Viewing Forum? (remove sidebars etc)

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #1 by ChazUK
Hey,

I'm pretty new to Joomla, but have done quite a lot of Wordpress development and have also been using PHP for about 10 years now.

I was looking around for a forum that would tie in with Joomla, instead of going for something like Vanilla or another PHP Bulletin Board and I found Kunena which appears to fit all of my needs!

At the moment, when I go to the forum page, the theme I use still has the left and right sidebars and the forum is placed in the centre column (I'm also just starting to learn how to create my own templates). Is there a way to remove the left and right columns based on what page is being shown. This way I could still keep my header and navigation links, and have the forum using the whole width of the site.

I understand that this is probably a more Joomla specific question, but I'm sure everyone has come across this issue on this forum, so thought it'd be best to ask here.

Thanks in advance!
Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds