Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question No notification of new posts

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #1 by alexwalker
I get not notifications of new posts either to subscribers or to moderators.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Joomla default template details : js_onyx | author: JoomlaShack | version: 1.1 | creationdate: November 2010

Kunena default template details : Autumn | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-04

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.4) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.1)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Enabled (Version : 1.6.2) | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.6 configuration report in message

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
Do you get any other email from your website? Your mail settings indicate that you have may not have properly configured Joomla mail.

More
13 years 1 week ago #3 by alexwalker
Yes, I am receiving all user registration notifications, all forms completed, delivery status of all acajoom newsletters etc. Mail is not a problem.

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #4 by sozzled
Email problems are relatively uncommon - that is, if you keep to the default configuration and don't change anything.

Compare the Kunena "Forum E-mail Address" with the Joomla Global Configuration "Mail from" address. Are they the same?
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 6 days ago - 13 years 6 days ago #5 by alexwalker
Hi, Yes they are the same email address ! However, there is more than one email address separated with a comma ! Should there be only one email address and that needs to be the same as that in the Joomla Global Configuration?
Last edit: 13 years 6 days ago by alexwalker.

More
13 years 6 days ago #6 by sozzled
Only one email address (no commas) that should be the same as the one you've defined in the global config.

More
13 years 6 days ago #7 by alexwalker
My apologies. I have now entered the same email address as in the Joomla Global Configuration and the Forum notifications are now coming through ! Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds