Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Links not working with firefox/Google Chrome with joomlatags

More
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #1 by tenoch
Hi
I installed joomlatags, and activated a module for showing latest tags

This make that all links in kunena forum stop working
Just Passed the mouse over and Catergory or any other link, but it seems if the forum had only text, without links

I really did not know it was joomlatags, until I made some test desactivating the module, and the problem was gone

In IE9 there was not problem
This only heppened in Firefox and Google Chrome

I really don´t know if it is a problem in joomlatags itself or kunena, or if it is an incompatibility
Just posting it, to see if it can be later solved

Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by tenoch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by sozzled
What is "joomlatags" and where can I find details about this software? I can't find any mention of it on the JED and, therefore, I must suspect that this extension is incompatible with Joomla and Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds