Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question "Value's don't match" on login

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by binaryorganic
I've got a fresh Kunena install and succesfully synced existing Joomla users into Kunena, but when I try to log in via the front end I get a red warning message that says "values don't match".

running joomla 1.5.21 and
Kunena 1.6.3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Are-you sure that this account is correct ? Do you have tried with an another account ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by binaryorganic
Yes, the account is correct. None of my accounts are able to login, but if I login from a core Joomla login page with the same credentials and then navigate to the forum it shows me logged in fine. I am only getting this error on the Kunena login box. The error is a little AJAX tooltip box that is white with red text. It floats over top of the login button and disappears on click.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by binaryorganic
The HTML that displays the error is pasted below. This appears just before the closing body tag after the login button is clicked:

<div class="validity-modal-msg" style="left: 533px; top: 350px;">Values don't match.</div>

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by sozzled
We may be able to help you faster if you can provide a more complete picture about your website. Do you think you might be able to do that for us, please?

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by binaryorganic
I've sorted it out. I was using the Helix template (from ThemeForest) and there is a JQuery validation library included for the Joomla registration component (Validity). This creates a bit of conflict with your forum for some reason or another (Validity's fault, to be sure). I don't really need excessive validation, so disabling it did the trick.

Thanks much for your time! You guys are invaluable, really.

Time to create page: 0.505 seconds