Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena Discuss Bot: Why my topics have more views than my joomla items with the same title?

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1 by Donnie Darko
I use Kunena Discuss Bot and I have noticed that the topics that are being created by the comments have more views that the original joomla items. Why is this happening?
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Donnie Darko.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Perhaps people are viewing the forum topic and not looking at the original article. Would that explain it? :dry:

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #3 by Donnie Darko

sozzled wrote: Perhaps people are viewing the forum topic and not looking at the original article. Would that explain it? :dry:

The forum is used yet(5 topics & 1200 items in joomla), I believe that the views are from search engines like google. I think that is a bad SEO..
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Donnie Darko.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by Donnie Darko

Donnie Darko wrote:

sozzled wrote: Perhaps people are viewing the forum topic and not looking at the original article. Would that explain it? :dry:

The forum is used yet(5 topics & 1200 items in joomla), I believe that the views are from search engines like google. I think that is a bad SEO..

?

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by Donnie Darko

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds