Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Selective Joomla Plugins

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Tezzating
I love the idea of enabling content Plugin's for Kunena, but in practice a number of my Joomla plugins cause weird bugs in Kunena.
Examples:
- AddThis plugin places a "Share" icon on every on-screen element
- Youtube plugin causes the YT video to appear in thread titles if theres a link to the vid placed in the first post. Does the same on the forum home if there's a YT URL in the most recent reply.

Being able to selectively include (or exclude) Plugin's would be awesome. Then I could have say, dynamic link creation based on keywords working with Kunena, but not the AddThis or YouTube plugins which break it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Selective enabling of plugins is, as I understand it, a feature of Joomla 1.6.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds