Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Where can i download FireBoard 1.0.4 ??

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Baze
I have a website running on J1.0.15 and i'm going to migrate it to 1.5, but in order to get to Kunena, i'll have to first migrate fireboard, so i need the installation for version 1.0.4 Anyone has it or can you tell me where can i download it? Also if there is an option to migrate it in other way (i'm using mtw migrator) please let me know.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by Baze
Did that, the joomla code (forge) has only Kunena listed as files under the Fireboard project :S

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
I see the problem. It looks as though all the files have been pulled from the Joomlacode source repository. Well, that's disappointing, isn't it?

When you think that Kunena has been available now for over two years, I don't suppose the BestofJoomla was going to keep those files forever. When you consider that J! 1.5 has been around for 2½ years (and Joomla.org officially removed support for J! 1.0 in June 2009) people should have taken the hint a while ago. I'll see if I have a copy of FB 1.0.5 RC2 lying around the place. I don't have a copy of FB 1.0.4, sorry.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #5 by sozzled
I found the files for you! Amazing what you can do with Google.

fireboard.bestofjoomla.com/files/_JoomlaCode_Files/
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.581 seconds