Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Can't right click and copy pictures (SOLVED)

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #1 by Lili
Hello,

The users upload pictures from photobucket in the forum without any problem. The problem is when you right click it you can't copy with Mozilla or IE...

Before it was ok now I can't !! Freaking out again...
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Lili.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by sozzled
Are you saying that you cannot copy and paste a link?

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by Lili
no, when they make the link we see the picture in the forum. But if I right click on it nothing happen.

More
13 years 1 month ago #4 by sozzled
I would like to learn more about your problem. See my PM to you. I can't think of an easier way to address this other than the way I've suggested. The ball is in your court. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lili

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by Lili
Hello,

I found it ! I played with the forum template...:silly: I used another one and it is ok now |

Sorry for your time !

Have a great day :P

More
13 years 1 month ago #6 by sozzled
Maybe next time you can just call me by IM. Hmmm? ;)

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds