Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question module manager after uninstalling kunena

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Istiach
Hi i like kunena, but since it is not very stable on joomla 1.6 atm, i decided to uninstall it and try again in a couple of months. Unfortunately i found out, that after uninstalling kunena my module manager is different than it used to be.

everything is written like this: mod_something something_something and there is no descripton like it used to be.More in the attachment

Any idea how i can restore this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by GoremanX
Looks to me like the language files for some modules got lost or corrupted. It's very unlikely that Kunena had anything to do with that, it doesn't remove other extensions' language files.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled

Istiach wrote: Hi i like kunena, but since it is not very stable on joomla 1.6 atm ...

Actually, J! 1.6.0 has some problems when you uninstall some Joomla extensions. K 1.6 seems to be one of those extensions, at the moment and the developers have reported the problem to the Joomla core team. Maybe we could say that J! 1.6.0 isn't 100% stable at the moment. :p

The only workaround for this problem, at the moment, is to re-install K 1.6. This will fix the missing language strings. However, this will not fix the problems that you might have been having with K 1.6 and J! 1.6 and, I'm sorry to say, there isn't any other workaround at the moment.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.569 seconds