Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Create an account - problem

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by heyu1024
I don't now when, but today I don,t see "Create an account" item.
Could you help me in "Create an account" item to back again
If you need another information to help me, tell me please.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by GoremanX
well, the version of Joomla and Kunena being used would help. Also, the presence or absence of any community extension. Heck, your forum configuration report from the Kunena backend would probably answer everything.

THE place to discuss photography!
www.friendlyphotozone.com

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by Matias
You have probably disabled registration from your site.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #4 by JustBe
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by JustBe.

More
13 years 1 month ago #5 by sozzled
If you can't create an account then I think that's fairly important. If people post a message and leave such an important issue as creating an account "hanging" like this for a week, I think that also says something about the importance of the question, too.

Time to create page: 0.514 seconds