Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Need help regarding forums menu

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by johnpaul2009
hello everybody. im just new here. im creating website i used comuna3 template, and i installed josocial and kunena for my forum. my problem is like this when i click jomsocial page the main menu indicate i was in jomsocial page but when i click forum (kunena) the page will load and i will be directed in forum index, BUT the MAIN MENU does shown i was in FORUM. PLS LOOK MY ATTACHED SCREEN SHOTs. i dont think this is template issue cause MAIN menu works fine in every components that i installed

hopefully someone help me. THANKS
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.482 seconds