Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Eeek what happened?....Clone method?

More
13 years 1 month ago #1 by Jonbez
Hi Guys,
(Config report at bottom)

Have already been on the joomla.org for some help on this and while waiting for answers I discovered that it was a link to my K forum that was making the site fall over.

Loaded up the front end of my site tonight (was fine the last time I worked on it) and this popped up:

Fatal error: __clone method called on non-object in /websites/123reg/LinuxPackage21/XX/XX/XX/site.co.uk/public_html/site/templates/ja_zeolite_ii/libs/menu/base.class.php on line 348

For what good I thought it'd do, I looked at base.class.php and counted down to 348:
if ($tmp->type == 'menulink')
{
$menu = &JSite::getMenu();
$alias_item = clone($menu->getItem($tmp->query));
if (!$alias_item) {
return false;
} else {
$tmp->url = $alias_item->link;

Bold underlined is line 348.
Does anyone know what the error might be? I'm truly lost with this now

After testing all links I found the culprit was the link in mainmenu to my K forum. I disabled this and my site was back up (minus forum :()

Hope someone can help.

JB

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : ja_zeolite_ii | author: JoomlArt.com | version: 1.1.0 | creationdate: 01/27/2010

Kunena default template details : Euro-BRed | author: Mizunga | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-12-20

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by Jonbez
Bump
:(

Anyone?.....

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about "clone method" but, from what you've posted, this isn't within the realm of Kunena.

However ...

While we have your attention, please do something now about legacy mode. Please read Joomla legacy mode and Kunena . It won't take long to read and the tips in that topic may save you having future problems.

You should also upgrade to K 1.6.3. I would also try to see if using the default Blue Eagle template makes any difference (but I don't think it will because, as I mentioned earlier, this does not look like a Kunena problem to me). It's worth a try.

Looks like it's something to do with your site template. You should ask at Joomlart. Uninistall the site template and use rhuk_milkyway and see if that makes a difference. I think it will. :)

Time to create page: 1.058 seconds