Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Why is setting up the menus so difficult?

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #1 by MartinD
Hi there

I'am by far a silly person, but for the life of me and this has taken me 2 days - I can not set up the sub menus inside the forum.. it gets messed up or the links do not work..

Can some one please explain how I get the Sub menus inside the forum to point to the correct links..

Example:

My forum is here

First in line is the Recent Topics - Link here but it leads me to a blank page - I have read over and over again the documentation but no avail, its very frustrating :(

Any one advise! please
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by MartinD.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by Nio
something goes wrong with your seo.
but im not sure...

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by MartinD
I'm not sure also, hopefully someone with more talent than me can fix it ;)

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
This looks to be a straightforward Joomla issue to me. It looks like you haven't properly setup Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Joomla. Your K 1.6 configuration report will also give us some extra clues.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds