Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Important Is manual installation instructions available? Unable to use installer on IIS/Joomla 1.5.22 server.

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by boicenet
I had no problem using the latest installer on Apache/Linux with Joomla 1.6.22. When I tried the same process on my Windows Server (IIS) Joomla installation I was unable to get the installer to launch. I tried installing from the file and URL with no luck.

Any assistance/advice will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Windows IIS presents its own unique problems. The Joomla help forum is full of users who have problems using Joomla with Windows IIS. I don't know where to begin with my advice to you except to say that some users seem to have resolved their Joomla installation issues with Windows IIS and some haven't and forum.joomla.org is a good place to go for that information.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by boicenet
Joomla works fine on IIS. I have no other problems than with the Kunena extension. That's why I asked for some advice.

Never mind.

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
I accept that Joomla 1.5.22 works on Windows IIS. Whether it works "fine" (or not) is a matter for discussion in another forum. What is important to know is what, specifically, is getting in the way of allowing the Joomla Extension Manager to launch the Kunena installation process.

Do you receive any kind of response from the server that might help us to understand what issues you are being confronted with?

Time to create page: 0.355 seconds