Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Joomla 1.6 TimeZone Issue

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by RTWright
When will there be a J1.6 native version? Seems like every Extension available that is 1.5 native, comes up with an Error dealing with the Time Zone. I know 1.6 for Joomla is still new just trying to get some kind of idea as to how long I'll be waiting before moving back to 1.5 if I have to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 week ago #2 by zoveress
I have exactly the same problem, If I set the timezone in the joomla config panel Kunena won't recognize it and will use UTC instead. Any solution for this? I cant go live with this site until it is fixed.

More
13 years 1 week ago #3 by sozzled
There's a bug in Joomla 1.6. The Kunena project team is aware of it; waiting to see if the problem has been fixed in J! 1.6.2.

Time to create page: 0.513 seconds