Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Images upload limit

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by hajk23
Images upload limit was created by hajk23
Hey guys,when i upload several images it only displays 9 of them,and the other images just lists like [attachment].....any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Re: Images upload limit
Hi do you have a link to the topic, thanx, i just tried on my test server, and its working fine.

regards 810

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by hajk23
Replied by hajk23 on topic Re: Images upload limit
I made an example topic,this happens every time. bih-dioniz.com/index.php?option=com_kune...id=636&Itemid=18#636

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
you were hitting php limit, so please increas the php limit in the php.ini file on your host.

regards 810

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by hajk23
Upload limit is already increased to 128MB,what exactly do I need to change?

More
13 years 2 months ago #6 by 810
can you try this: magazine.joomla.org/issues/Issue-Dec-201...-share-of-PHP-memory then i will test it on my test server, if i have the same. when you insert more then 8 images.

More
13 years 2 months ago #7 by hajk23
I just tried it on my localhost and it worked fine,so it has to be hosting server limitations right?

And thanx for everything.

More
13 years 2 months ago #8 by 810
might be, but i have it also on my localhost. so we will investigate what the problem is.

regards 810

More
13 years 2 months ago #9 by hajk23
OK problem occured again when i uploaded 12 images,their total size is 4MB so I dont think it's the upload limit issue....let me know if you figure it out.Thanx

More
13 years 2 months ago #10 by teratyke
Replied by teratyke on topic Re: Images upload limit
Hi hajk23
I had a strange image upload problem a while ago. I doubt its the same problem as the symptoms seem quite different, however my fix was very quick to try - maybe worth a go?

Increase the total memory available to the server in your .htaccess file (the one in your joomla top-level installation directory) using the following command change the value as required- but this worked for me..
RLimitMem 128000000

Pretty quick to try and it worked for me when increasing memmory in php.ini didn't work.

The original thread is here..
www.kunena.org/forum/169-k-16-support-ar...d-failing-broken-css

HTH
Rob

Time to create page: 0.561 seconds