Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Is there anyway to configure the emails sent by the system when a user registers

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by charlotte
Is there anyway to configure the email's sent by the system when a user registers, when a user asks for their password or username again? I really don't want my users to get something from Joomla! It will be very confusing.

Many thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Yes, there is a way to customise the wording used in the system-generated emails. As you are probably aware, Kunena is not responsible for user registration. If you were not aware of this fact, Kunena is not responsible for user registration .

Perhaps your question is best answered by looking at the Joomla support forum . If I have misunderstood your question, please let us know.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by charlotte
No, you understood my question. I'll try a joomla forum as you suggest. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds