Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Sharing Users across sites with JMS multisites

More
13 years 2 months ago #1 by overunder
We've figured out how to share the forum across sites, but not the users.

any help would be great.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by sozzled
Kunena is a Joomla extension. Kunena is not a free-standing web-based forum. I can't see how you can successfully overcome these constraints. One Kunena per Joomla website.

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by overunder
would this be specific to sharing users? I ask because we are all ready able to share the forum to slave sites, built from the master.

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by sozzled
"Sharing users" - I'm not familiar with the concept - in Joomla has nothing to do with Kunena. You need to ask questions about that at forum.joomla.org

Time to create page: 0.374 seconds