Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena Social Share

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by pac_indahood
I am interested to add in topics "share" for facebook, how can i do this. I use kunena 1.6.2 and default template
The following user(s) said Thank You: albvital

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #2 by albvital
Replied by albvital on topic Re: Kunena Social Share
Somebody try to explain this or nobody working here?! 3 weeks and nobody explain 2 words?

More
13 years 2 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Facebook
Facebook is not something that was developed, maintained or supported by the Kunena project. Perhaps someone has figured out how to make this idea work but, I'm sorry, this isn't something that is part of the Kunena project.
The following user(s) said Thank You: albvital

More
13 years 2 months ago #4 by silberfuchs
First: the plugin is working great on my page......now I would like to use for my articles also social bokkmarks or at least Facebook like button. Is there a plugin known that is only displayed after the article and not after the comment field of the plugin? I tried several but all of them will be displayed twice.....(below the article and the discussion plugin). Does anybody have an idea to help me or to tell me a possible solution?

More
13 years 2 months ago #5 by Forumpojken
Replied by Forumpojken on topic Re: Kunena Social Share
I would also very much want this! I have seen in other forums facebook share / facebook like buttons after each forumthread.

There is no module/plugin/hack to get this in Kunena?

More
12 years 8 months ago #6 by minitek
Replied by minitek on topic Re: Kunena Social Share
Kunena Social Share is a commercial Kunena plugin that implements the Facebook Like, Twitter Tweet and Google +1 buttons inside the Kunena threads.
You can check it out at www.minitek.gr/extensions/kunena/kunena-...na-social-share.html

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.533 seconds