Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Getting rid of the menue on the right

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by fullenchilada
Hey you guys,

i have recently updated my site to joomla 1.5.22 and got rid of the old fireboard for the new kunena.
for style sake i would like to get rid of the menu on the right hand side of my template to make room for the forum.

Navigation

Forum

Right Menue

Everytime i click on a post to read the full thing, everything kinda gets swept under the right menue. How can I manage to get rid of the right menue completely when browsing the forum. Is it a (site) template issue or just some setting i can configure?

Thanx in advance

fullenchilada

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by Hurr1c4n3
You just have to disable the menumodule in joomla for kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.512 seconds