Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Community Builder is turning commercial?

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by darksoul
Hi all kunena community.
I looked at new joomlapolis site...:blink:
Im not very happy to see the new marketing of CB.
They are woking for new plugins and a new system.. including integration of Virtuemart, Facebook widgets, Blog...
Now it's time to think. the real time to think.:lol:

Im using CB in my site and i like it. But i saw also JoomSocial. and looks well.
I'm not sure to paying 45$ for community builder since i dont belive it will remain free.
So, seems to "remain free without any plugin"... similar to a "Ferrari Without Engine".:S
Another thing is that seem the membership of CB incresing in cost... Other year was fewer than 45$.

Yes. Joomsocial cost at least 99$ and link free 149$ but have many features, looks better.. seems to work better and is 2.0 as well.
Another thing i that CB lack in activity streaming and this is the main lack of CB. Joomsocial have an owerflowing activity streaming.. like a fountain:woohoo:

I wrote here my suggestion about that. I hope to see your thougths about that!
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
If you have something to say about another developer's product(s) then please direct your remarks to the developer. Please do not use this website as a means of making comments or value judgements about another developer's product(s).
The following user(s) said Thank You: darksoul
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.625 seconds