Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Link on the forum are inactive

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #1 by kantai
Hi, I have install kunene v1.6.2 and all links on the forum are inactive:( please someone tell me where am going wrong am new to joomla too:dry:
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by kantai.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What do you said by inactive ? Do you have a link to your site to see the issue ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by xillibit.

More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by kantai
Hi
Thanks for the concern. The links are 'unclickerble' sort of like just any other text. the link to my site is agrotunnels.com

More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by xillibit
I never see something like that before, can-you post here your kunena report confiugration settings please ?

Can-you try with default joomla! template if you have the same issue ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by sozzled
Nothing else works on this site either. The contact form is non editable; the photo gallery is non functional. There isn't just a Kunena problem here - there's a whole site problem.

Time to create page: 0.361 seconds