Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Invite new friends

More
13 years 3 months ago #1 by hanandeebes
Hi,

I installed this forum on my site, but when I invite new friends, feature does not work and emails are not sent.

Can anybody tell me why?
Thanks,
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 3 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Invite new friends
Which feature is this? I am not familiar with a Kunena "invite friends" feature. I think you might have confused this with something else.
More
13 years 3 months ago #3 by hanandeebes
Replied by hanandeebes on topic Re: Invite new friends
Thank you for your reply.

If you click on "Private messages" link right below the forum tabs on the right hand side, you will see new tabs, the 3rd one is fiends, under which you will find invite friends.
More
13 years 3 months ago #4 by sozzled
That's a function/feature of JomSocial. :) To find out more about JomSocial, please visit the JomSocial websis JomSocial website
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanandeebes
More
13 years 3 months ago #5 by hanandeebes
Thank you.
More
13 years 3 months ago #6 by hanandeebes
One more question if that is OK. The boardcode is not working, I can not see any icons above the smilies. Do I have to configure something.

Thanks,
More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #7 by sozzled
Please read [Merged topic]The great Mootools/Javascript conflict discussion and please don't use one discussion topic to start a new subject that has nothing to do with the original topic. Thank you.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hanandeebes
Time to create page: 0.403 seconds