Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Forum freeze

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by RaiShteliS
Forum freeze was created by RaiShteliS
Hi i have little problem with my forum, when forum is loaded it freeze for couple seconds just all page freeze, and i can't do anything. My website www.hhclan.lt/forum/index.html . and config

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 32M

Joomla default template details : yoo_vox | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: Februar 2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3.1) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #2 by Mortti
Replied by Mortti on topic Re: Forum freeze
hmm... I can see it with Firefox? www.hhclan.lt/forum/index.html even it load last part very slowly... did you mean that with "freeze"?
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by RaiShteliS
Replied by RaiShteliS on topic Re: Forum freeze
no its totally freeze, i'm using linux os, and i try with FireFox and Chrome and both just freeze for couple seconds.

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by Mortti
Try disable some modules of page where is Kunena loaded (it's loaded very fast there)... I think some of modules or plugins do that freeze in there?

More
13 years 4 months ago #5 by RaiShteliS
no steal the same

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #6 by Mortti
Kunena page is loaded fast

Time to create page: 0.15 seconds

so there must be something else which do that freeze (some conflict)?

Have you tried in your test site without this:

Joomla default template details : yoo_vox | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.5.0 | creationdate: Februar 2010

Also I noticed this:

UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Have you got uddeIM installed there if not there should be read "Disabled or not installed "... this is first time when I see that kind of report detail?
docs.kunena.org/index.php/Kunena_1.6.1_R...ponents_requirements

Also I can not see any Kunena Menu there... You can make that by one click in Kunena Control Panel...

Hard to know your problem...
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum freeze
I agree, Mortti. The report about uddeIM is unusual and this probably explains why the webpage is not loading smoothly. Simple test is to disable integration with uddeIM to see if this has any effect on page loads.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #8 by Mortti
If that cause is about uddeIM, I like to know what version is there... some uddeIM 1.x?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Mortti.

More
13 years 3 months ago #9 by RaiShteliS
I found problem it's my template, I change to default and every things OK. I also try with another yoo templates, they all freeze.

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds