Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Important Header problem

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #1 by rui
Header problem was created by rui
Hello all,

I've just been told bu my users that they get the following error quite oftent when using the forum They say that if they wait a moment and refresh the page, the error doesnt appear on the page.
Code:
����������������HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:12:17 GMT Server: Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.59 OpenSSL/0.9.8g X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.5-pl1-gentoo P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM" Expires: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 00:00:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Last-Modified: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:12:17 GMT Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 16268 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=98 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 ��������}[sG��3��P���6�Ɲ�HEQ�H�F�=g���(4 @��n�/)G���� g��m����v6b#�������U}E7."^L�"��{vV֗YYYO�x����9b#l�7�={�
����������������HTTP/1.1 200 OK Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:12:17 GMT Server: Apache/2.0.59 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.59 OpenSSL/0.9.8g X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.5-pl1-gentoo P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM" Expires: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 00:00:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Last-Modified: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 19:12:17 GMT Vary: Accept-Encoding,User-Agent Content-Encoding: gzip Content-Length: 16268 Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=98 Connection: Keep-Alive Content-Type: text/html; charset=utf-8 ��������}[sG��3��P���6�Ɲ�HEQ�H�F�=g���(4 @��n�/)G���� g��m����v6b#�������U}E7."^L�"��{vV֗YYYO�x����9b#l�7�={�

I never got the problem on my own so can't tell you any more informations. I quite embarrased because I just can't find any solution to this problem as part of the message is unreadable and the rest doesnt give any clue.

Thanks for your help!
Yours.
Rui
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by rui.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Header problem
Hello,

If you mena this :

P3P: CP="NOI ADM DEV PSAi COM NAV OUR OTRo STP IND DEM"

, it's not an error it's prevent that personnal datas will be put into the cookies.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by rui
Replied by rui on topic Re: Header problem
Thanks for the explanation.

I understand that this might not be an error, but as long as it shows up on the top of the page and that my users have to refresh the page to display it, there is a problem?

Thanks for your help

Yours,
Rui

Time to create page: 0.463 seconds