Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Clear message if there's an error

More
13 years 4 months ago #1 by polhallen
Hello :-)

If I fill a new message, and posting there's an error, going back kunena clear whole message, so I have to rewrite the message.
thanks

Pol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

What is the error ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #3 by polhallen
There is not an error: If I write a new post and click on submit, in case of error I have to re-write whole post: kunena doesn't save the il post if there is an error.

thanks

Pol

More
13 years 4 months ago #4 by sozzled

polhallen wrote: There is not an error: If I write a new post and click on submit, in case of error I have to re-write whole post: kunena doesn't save the the post if there is an error.

It depends on the error. If you, for example, pulled the power cord from your PC, that would be an error, but I wouldn't expect the message to be saved either.

There's no way of answering this question without knowing the circumstances.

Time to create page: 0.327 seconds