Kunena 7.0.9 & Kunena 6.4.14 – Security Updates Released
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 7.0.9 [K 7.0.9] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 5.4.x/6.0.x./6.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 / K 6.3 / K 6.4 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 7.0
Question Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
At Mail.ru - in the form - Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.
A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address (es) failed:
(My address)
User not found: <(my address)>
This is a copy of the message, including all the headers.
Return-path: <(my address)>
Received: from [(ip-address)] (port = 46386 helo = (my host))
by mx84.mail.ru with esmtp
id 1PBUaG-00069r-00
for (my address); Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:40:08 0400
Received-SPF: softfail (mx84.mail.ru: transitioning domain of mail.ru does not designate (ip-address) as permitted sender) client-ip = (ip-address); envelope-from = (my address); helo = (my host);
X-Mru-BL: 0:0:0
X-Mru-PTR: (my host)
X-Mru-NR: 1
X-Mru-OF: Linux (ethernet / modem)
X-Mru-RC: RU
Received: (qmail 23859 invoked by uid 1993), 28 Oct 2010 15:38:47 -0000
To: (my address)
Subject:Utf-8? B? W0ZvdG8tU3R1ZGlvINCk0L7RgNGD0LxdIFJlOiDQntCx0YHRg9C2? =
Utf-8? B? 0LTQtdC90LjQtSDRhNC 0YLQviAo0J7QsdGB0YPQttC00LXQvdC40LUg0YQ
=
Utf-8? B? 0L7RgtC KQ =
=
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 19:38:47 0400
From:Utf-8? B? Rm90by1TdHVkaW8g0KTQvtGA0YPQvA =
= <(My address)>
Message-ID: <6fed5389d673cdff06db2f41e04f621c @ (my site)>
X-Priority: 3
X-Mailer: PHPMailer (phpmailer.sourceforge.net) [version 2.0.4]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Content-Type: text / plain; charset = "utf-8"
X-Spam: Not detected
X-Mras: Ok
(My log)
n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? me? n? n © n? me? me? n? I? n? n? me? n? n? n? n? me? n? me? me? me? n? me? n © n? n? n © n? me? n? n? me? (Site name) n? N? Me? Me? N?
n? n? n? n? I? n? n? n? me? n? n? n? I?: Re: n · n? me? me? n? n? n? n? n? n? I? n? me? n?
n? n? me? me? n?: n · n? me? me? n? n? n? n? n? n? I? n? me? n?
n? n? me? n? n? n? : (Username)
n? me? n? n? n? n? me? n? I? © n me? n? n? n? me? me? me? n? n? me? n? n? n? n © n? n? n © n? me? n? n? n? n? I? n? me? n? n? I? me? me? n? n? me? 'N ° n? Me? n? n? n? n? me? n? " n? n? I? me? me? n? n? n? me? n? I? n? me? me? n? n? n © n? me? n? n? I? n? nen?, n? n? n? n? n? me? n? n? n? n? I? n? n? me?. n? I? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? me? n? n? me? n? n? n? n? me? n? n © n? me? n? n? me? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? me? <em> n? n? n? n © n? me? n? n? </ em> n? n? n? n? n? me? n? n? me? n? n? n? n? me? me? me? me? n? me? I? n? n? me?.
URL: (The address where the theme was added in the forum)
n? n? n? n? me? n? n? n? n?:
n? me? n? n? n? n? me? n? me? n? I? n? me? me?
n? n? n? me? n? n? me? n? n? me? n? n? n? I? me? n? I? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? I?. n?. I? me? n? n? n? me? n? n? n? me? n? me? n? me? n? n? I? me? n? me? n? n? me? n? n? n? n? n? n? n? I? n? n? n? me? n? n? n? n?.
** Powered by Kunena! - www.Kunena.com **
And on gmail.com like this:
Name
Added a new post in the topic to which you subscribe (Title) Forum
Message Subject: Re: Topic
Forum: Topic
Posted by: Username
You can manage your subscription via the link 'My Profile' on the forum page after logged. In your profile you can go to the tab <em> Subscriptions </ em> and can opt out of the topic.
URL: link
Message:
Similarly, cool
Do not respond to this notification, as this automatically generated message.
** Powered by Kunena! - www.Kunena.com **
I am embarrassed to write this in the mail
Sorry for my English.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't understand clearly your issue, can-you give more explanations please ?
I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What is not clear, the code used in the letters that are not handled:
<em></em>
In fact, it should be removed ...
Sorry for my English.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Utf-8? B? W0ZvdG8tU3R1ZGlvINCk0L7RgNGD0LxdIFJlOiDQntCx0YHRg9C2? =