Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Error Message "is_writable ()"

More
13 years 5 months ago #1 by TeCoTech
Hi,
just put on my website the external Burning Board Lite to an internal forum. I have since chosen the Kunena forum. The installation went flawlessly. I can easily work with it. However, I get an error message on some actions. It is true then everything works correctly, but the error message is already annoying. Can I say a PHP professional, on what to do?

Error message:

Warning: is_writable () [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File (/ tmp) is not within the allowed path (s): (/ var / xxx / xxxx / xxxx /: / var / xxx / xxxx / phptmp /: / var / xxx / xxxx / files /: / var / xxx / xxxx / atd /) in / var/xxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxxxx/components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.file.class.1.5.php on line 33

Warning: is_writable () [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File (/ tmp) is not within the allowed path (s): (/ var / xxx / xxxx / xxxx /: / var / xxx / xxxx / phptmp /: / var / xxx / xxxx / files /: / var / xxx / xxxx / atd /) in / var / xxx / xxxx / xxxx / xxxxxx / libraries / joomla / filesystem / path.php on line 200

Warning: is_writable () [function.is-writable]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File (/ var/lib/php5) is not within the allowed path (s): (/ var / xxx / xxxx / xxxx /: / var / xxx / xxxx / phptmp /: / var / xxx / xxxx / files /: / var / xxx / xxxx / atd /) in / var / xxx / xxxx / xxxx / xxxxx / libraries / joomla / filesystem / path.php on line 201

In the kunena.file.class.1.5.php is on line 33:

33 = $ tmpdir = is_writable ('/ tmp')? '/ Tmp': false;

In the path.php is on line 200 and 201:

200 = $ dir = is_writable ('/ tmp')? '/ Tmp': false;
201 = $ dir = ($ dir & & is_writable ($ ssp))? $ Ssp: false;

I use the following versions:
Joomla version 1.5.21
Kunena Forum 1.6.0
Database Version: 5.0.51a-24 lenny1
PHP Version: 5.2.6-1 lenny3
Web server: Apache

I already checked the "/ tmp" folder. Has the full rights, "777".

As I said, the action is well executed, but are shown above error messages are displayed.

Thanks
TeCoTech

Gruß
TeCoTech

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

try to contact your webhost about this :

open_basedir restriction in effect.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #3 by TeCoTech
Did not such a great knowledge.
What should I do?
Please describe to me in detail.

Gruß
TeCoTech

More
13 years 5 months ago #4 by TeCoTech
Hi,
I have dealt with the subject of intense times, but since it bothers me!

It probably lacks the permissions to directories in the root directory: "html", "phptmp", "files" and "atd".
Why does the forum at all these rights? In my opinion very unusual.

In the directory "html", "phptmp" and "files" I could change the rights to "777". I just do not know if this is so good. Did the trial twice with "phptmp" and made the error of this directory is not displayed. So is it!
The rights for the directory "atd" I can also change not so simple ("root").

Is not there another solution?
My server uses the PHP interface "apache2handler"!

Greetings
TeCoTech

Gruß
TeCoTech

Time to create page: 0.420 seconds