Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question invite friends to join "feature"?

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by jekwumoore
Is there a way that users on my forum can invite friends using the forum ? I mean a feature like "invite your friends" which will use the forum's email sender address.

I am using com_kunena_v1.6.0_b3620_2010-10-03

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
There are facilities in the Jooma Extensions Directory that provide this functionality. I've used Recommend Invite Friends from D-Mack Media . There are other products you can try.
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by jekwumoore
I am having trouble with the D-Mack Media component, their forum are not helping at all, it is inactive.

I have installed their component but I tried to customize the custom message to my needs and after I clicked save I got this error message below

404 - An error has occurred.

Component Not Found

and when I click back I get a message thet the config.php is not writable, but I doubt that because I changed the config.php file permission to 777 and I also got the same message. Is there another config php file apart from the one in my home/public_html directory.

Any solution to this?

Time to create page: 0.546 seconds