Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question No display forum U_U

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by dragonl
No display forum U_U was created by dragonl
Hello friends! I have a problem that took many hours trying to solve ...

I installed Joomla version 1.5.20 (Spanish version). With the clean install, the first thing I did was put the FireBoard forum, version 1.6 RC3. Installed correctly, but when I go to preview the website and give a "Forum" I do not see anything, completely blank page.

My website is: www.juegostrazado.com Can you think where you can be wrong?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: No display forum U_U
Hello?

What you have installed ins't fireboard but Kunena.

Please enable debug mode in joomla! configuration to see if you have something else instead of the blank page.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: No display forum U_U
I don't think there are any Kunena-specific problems here: I would say that that the Apache error logs will show that the problems are caused because of the manner in which the Joomla website was put together. Try something simpler: a Joomla website with just rhuk_milkyway template and Kunena 1.6. After you get these basic things working, then do the fancy stuff with your own site template. What you have is a fancy-looking site ... but nothing else works.

More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #4 by dragonl
Replied by dragonl on topic Re: No display forum U_U
First of all thanks for answering, I see the forum, the problem apparently is that the module as you put in the position Kunena "kunena_menu" which is the default position, I think, appears all white.

If I put position "left" or "top1", etc ... if it appears the forum. But I do not want the menu displayed on the position you are now, I would like to appear where it should be placed by default in the horizontal bar above where it says "Bienvenido(username)"

Excuse my English, I am using a translator uu Thanks in advance!

Add: Little by little, and looking through some forums, I've almost found the problem. Apparently it's compatibility with the staff of Artisteer, a program for making templates for Joomla and others ... I put the template that comes with default with Joomla and the forum appears correctly and the menu where to pop.

Do you have any idea how to resolve the problem?
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by dragonl.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds