Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question User has exceeded the 'max_updates' resource

More
13 years 6 months ago #1 by sapperk
My members have been recently seeing some errors in my forums. Any idea what this could mean? Sometimes like now, it is not there.

User 'sapperk' has exceeded the 'max_updates' resource (current value: 2000) SQL=UPDATE jos_fb_whoisonline SET time='1285279656', what='Sean Ratez', do='', task='', link=' www.omertasociety.com/index.php ', func='view' WHERE userid='182' AND userip='83.86.8.49'

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #2 by sozzled
I searched for this on Google and found a lot of useful tips that you should look into. I can't tell you which ones are appropriate to your particular circumstances, though. This is a SQL configuration issue; it is not specifically isolated to Kunena.

More
13 years 6 months ago #3 by sapperk

More
13 years 6 months ago #4 by fxstein
It looks like your host might be limiting the number of insert/updates for you. If you are exceeding your hosts thresholds, you might have to try to get them raised or find a different hosting company.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds