Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Twitter errors....?

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by josh8
Twitter errors....? was created by josh8
for some reason... the twitter feed has stopped working and I'm getting this error message:
AutoTweet - error when sending message to twitter, article id = 19240, return code = 401 (Not Authorized)

can anyone help me resolve this...?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #2 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Twitter errors....?
Can you please explain how Twitter (which is not a product that was developed by the Kunena project) relates to Kunena? :unsure:
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 7 months ago #3 by josh8
Replied by josh8 on topic Re: Twitter errors....?
Well excuse me for breathing....!

I asked a question about why the forum wasn't feeding twitter.... the twitter is working... just not tweeting the forum post....?

if you can't or won't help... then fair enough... but there's no need for the scarcasm....!

More
13 years 7 months ago #4 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Twitter errors....?
I wasn't being sarcastic and I don't think I gave you ammunition to assert that I did. :(

I am trying to understand how Kunena and Twitter are interrelated. The simple fact is that I'm not familiar with Twitter (nor do I use it) and I'm not familiar with ways that Kunena somehow "tweets" (which is not a term I'm familiar with either).

I'm just trying to figure out where/how to classify your question in order to get someone who does know something about this to help you better. I could be mistaken but I was unaware that Kunena was designed to integrate with Twitter but, as I know nothing about Twitter, I don't know. Perhaps someone else does.

The main thing is that I do not understand how your question relates as a K 1.5 support issue.

More
13 years 7 months ago #5 by DTP2
Replied by DTP2 on topic Re: Twitter errors....?
Twitter has changed something dramatically in their password security and a lot of programs (iPhone apps for example) are unable to connect. Has something to do with remote storage of the password that is no longer allowed. Maybe your problem has something to do with this.

Please don't doubt the good intentions of the team here. They are more than willing and spend a lot of time helping people.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6 by Hurr1c4n3
Replied by Hurr1c4n3 on topic Re: Twitter errors....?
I had the same problem. You have to install the new version of autotweet and authorize it again. Then everything is ok again. Follow the instructions in the readme!

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds