Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question problem with joomla SEO!

More
13 years 7 months ago #1 by navibd
Hi.
I'm new to kunena.
I installed kunena version 1.5.12.(Kunena 1.5.12 | 2010-06-19 | 1897 [ Calificar)
I am using joomla 1.5.20 stable.
I test it in local without any problem, with enabling seo's. but in host , it is not working.:(
I deleted kunena 3 times and installed again. but the name I set for first time was there after twice re-installing.
I dont know whats the problem. I read kunena wiki and found out just one report for SEO problem .and tha wast related to my problem.
Is it possible Kunena didn't install successfully?
I think the time out of server was the problem however,I received "installed Successfully"
I don't know what to do...
kunena is so important to me. but with SEO enabled! I want both of them. :(:(
between SEO and kunena I have to choose SEO. please help me.
Can I use 1.6 RC? and is it reliable?because it is not a stable version yet....
thank you in advanced.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by navibd
Replied by navibd on topic Re: problem with joomla SEO!
I solved my problem!
my . htaccess was empty!
I fill it with htaccess.txt of joomla core!

thank you anyway!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds