Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Team up to make a nice new forum for Linux/ Open Source using 1.6?

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #1 by Atle
Dear All...

I always wanted to make a simple and very smart and CEO/SEF friendly forum for how to set up an old PC with the almost unknown minimalistic and superfast Linux distributions Slitaz, Puppy Linux and Tiny Core.

How to set up a server with and old machine, how to bring life back to an old laptop etc.

These forums are spread around, but I want to make one that covers the 3 main small and superfast Linux distributions, and I was hoping to do that by letting the visitor chose distro/ forum according to his/ hers amount of ram. CPU does not count so much as ram here.

Yet I dont really know to much about how to set up Kuena nice and clean, as i find most forums very ugly. My favorite web design is www.google.com . Simple, white, plain and fast. If anyone shares a similar interest I am very much seeking a one or more partners on this project. Its a non commercial one, and me personally prefer ad free webpages, and i will pay for the annual hosting.

Feel free to come with ideas or suggestions. What I see is a webpage, where you get a choice between 16, 32, 64, 128 and 256. From there you get straight to a page suggestion some distros you might try, and the right forums are there for you:-)

The webpage is to be seen at www.oldpc.org . I will await to develope anything, hoping to get some respons here.
Atle
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Atle. Reason: Adding information/ suggestion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #2 by sozzled
G'day, Atle. As you can probably understand, this website is mainly for people who want to ask questions about Kunena. Occasionally we are asked questions about Joomla or about how to run a successful, efficient forum but these questions usually have something to do with Kunena.

As the category description states, this is not a Joomla help desk and we can't answer every question about what you can do with Joomla. I suggest you start your discussions about creating a different forum product at forum.joomla.org .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds