Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Active menu highlighting

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by prasen_22
I have a dropdown menu in top main navigation of the site, done using superfish menu plugin. In the inner page there is a 2nd menu system displayed in the sidebar. In addition to some of the links in the side menu there are many other links in the top dropdown menu. I need to display the links that are similar in both the menu system to be highlighted at the same time when I click on any common link.

This is possible only if both the navigations are from same menu system, but here the requirement is for 2 different menu system yet similar links should be highlighted at the same time....

Please refer to screenshot for details.

Any help is appreciated.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by svanschu
Did you try to make one similar menülink as Alias of the other? That normaly solve the problem, but don't know if it works with that superfish menu ....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds