Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question RSS feed to Facebook Notes Tab

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #1 by Val
I have tried to import my Forum to my Facebook page Notes Tab with this Facebook interface below:

Import an External BlogYou can import posts from one external blog so that they appear along with your notes. Facebook will automatically update your notes whenever you write in your blog. Imported blog posts cannot be edited.

Please only import your own blog. If you import too many blog posts in a day, you could be blocked from writing or importing new notes, and this could result in your account being disabled.

You are not importing from an external blog to your notes.
Enter a URL below to import to your notes.

Web URL:.By entering a URL, you represent that you have the right to permit us to reproduce this content on the Facebook site and that the content is not obscene or illegal..

I right clicked (copy shortcut) the RSS icon of my forum and pasted the URL: www.myphilippineretirement.com/forum/rss to the Facebook field but got this message:
Import Failed
We couldn't find a feed using the URL you provided.

I did the same thing with my homepage RSS and it worked. I wonder what can I do to make this work?
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Val.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #2 by Sunburst WebConsult
I get this error too - latest version.

More
13 years 1 month ago #3 by Sunburst WebConsult
Kunena RSS has some errors - please see this rss-validator:

validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http...Drss%26Itemid%3D2148

Time to create page: 0.527 seconds