Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Redirect the "LOGIN" button?

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by abqdavid
Is it possible to redirect the "Login" button to a page I already have setup for login?
If so, how can I do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by Cerberus
This is not a kunena question as login and logout is not ahndled by kunena its handled by joomla so you will need to ask this question on the Joomla forums and not here at K.com :)

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #3 by sozzled
G'day, abqdavid, and welcome to Kunena :)

Yes, as Cerberus wrote, login redirection is ultimately a Joomla-related matter but, as the results of a search of this forum show, this is a quite often-asked question for new users of Kunena: login redirection
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by abqdavid
Hmmm... ok. Stumped. Thanks.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by sozzled
I'm sorry. What has you stumped? Have you browsed the many discussion topics that I referred you to in my last message? I am assuming that your problem relates to Kunena. Does it? How does it? What are you using to login to your site with? Where do you want to redirect your login? :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds