Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Kunena and Ambra by Dioscouri

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by montemedia
Hello,

I'm trying to integrate Kunena and Ambra (user manager Joomla component by Dioscouri).
Ambra has option to give points to users, when they perform some action. For example, for login, affiliate subscription, uploading avatar, etc.
By default, Ambra has no options to reward user for posting in Kunena forum, but it can be created (according to Ambra manual).

Here is part of manual which explains this:

# Scope - You can choose one from a list of other scopes you have already added or create a new one.
A scope is related to a component. To determine the proper syntax for any component, just view the URL of one of the components pages (in NON-SEF mode) and select the part that starts with 'com_' and ends right before the next "&". [eg. for Ambra it would be "com_ambra" - you DO need to include the 'com_']
# Event - You can choose an existing event or enter a new one. This event must exist and be used/triggered by the component indicated in the SCOPE field.
For events related to other components please contact that components developer.

Examples:
Scope: com_user
Event: onLoginUser (this is Joomla event)

What I would like to know now is what are the Kunena events, so I can reward my users for various "actions" regarding their activity in Kunena.

Thanks,
MM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #2 by tessak22
I want to know the same exact thing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.356 seconds