Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question blogs

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by lafanter
blogs was created by lafanter
is there some way user can blog on the forum like they have it in vBulletin boards? Please please please add this to your next release.

A website dedicated to Lafanters Lafanters.com ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:blogs
Hello,

I don't know vbulletin very well, how this feature works ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by lafanter
Replied by lafanter on topic Re:blogs
www.vbulletin.com/forum/blog.php

what happens is all the members can write blog entries about what ever they like and other members can leave comments on it.

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: blogs
You haven't need kunena to do this, just create a link to a specific joomla! article category and use a comment system.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 10 months ago #5 by lafanter
Replied by lafanter on topic Re: blogs
but then all member have to be authors to post. I dont have any ACL and the free ACL's dont work properly u know. it would be nice to have it inbuilt. It woould be same like you have threads, a member opens a thread and other members post replies. in blogs a member open a blog and others can post comments.

More
13 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: blogs
I 'blog all the time. I write about my interest in Kunena, I write about my home renovation project, I write about the trials and tribulations that I have with my octagenarian parents ... and my daughters ... and I 'blog about these things in my Kunena forum(s). I 'blog on my forums in a category I have specifically designated for the purpose entitled - strangely enough - Sozzled's 'blog.

What the heck question is "is there some way user can blog on the forum?" :blink:

Yes, you can 'blog ... If it's your forum, you can use it any way you like. :lol:

Time to create page: 0.576 seconds