Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that are related to forum administration in general or problems in running Joomla. This is not the place to ask for Joomla support. If you want assistance with Joomla please ask at forum.joomla.org

Question Load time

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by nessan
Load time was created by nessan
I have a simple Kunena Forum with few categories but page size is 109 kb. I tried different joomla templates but of no use..size remains more or less same. I am surprised to see the 22kb size of kunena.com forum. What is the reason and how can I reduce my page load time. Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #2 by nessan
Replied by nessan on topic Re:Load time
anyone please..

More
13 years 10 months ago #3 by nessan
Replied by nessan on topic Re:Load time
check the huge size of my site

www.publickiawaaz.com

More
13 years 10 months ago #4 by Matias
Replied by Matias on topic Re:Load time
Size of the page is directly relative to the amount of content you have in there. If you have just few categories or threads per page, it does not take much space. But if you have 100 categories, all the html and text takes its share..

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds